is it possible that neither me or my boyfriend were infected and the infection came from him ejaculating in me and then bacteria starts to form the trich parasite, which is the start of the infection

Rosa Cabrera, RN, helped you with this question already - we ask that you only post the same question one time so that others can also be assisted with their own questions.

You got trich from sexual contact, not from a kind of bacteria that 'accidentally' formed inside you after sex.

I suspect your boyfriend is trying to convince you that he did not infect you but if you were not infected already (and symptoms are usually seen within a few weeks with women) then he infected you and is trying to make you think he hasn't. You need to look at the possibility that he has cheated on you. We're not saying he has or hasn't but from what you are saying, you are afraid to face what may actually have happened.

Let me know why you think you don't have an STD due to this infection! Is your boyfriend trying to convince you of this?

Trichomoniasis Guide