Is it possible to still be pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse on September 1st, and the next day I got a bleeding, kind of like a period but it was more brown and lasted about 4days.. Is it possible to still be pregnant even thought I had that type of "period" the day after I had sex? (It wasn't the day I normally get a period btw)

f your period was not due at all I would be concerned about why you would bleed like this after sex. Unless you have an exam/testing done, it's impossible to say why you would bleed like this. 

Were you expecting your period in a few days or not at all? Sometimes having sex can bring your expected period along a few days early. 

We hope to hear back from you! 

Hi Susan,
My period was supposed to come on August 26th of last month, but I haven't had my period since May 26th of this year yet either.. I had some light dark brown discharge on July 19th that lasted about 3 or 4 days but that was it. Everytime I have sex, it's unprotected and I know he is clean(no diseases) so idk what this would really be.. This is the first time that this has happened and my normal periods are a heavy flow and this time it started as a really really light pink/brown then gradually got red but not dark..

Hi again! 

I would be less worried about the color, but rather your regularity. You may have some kind of condition (including PCOS or cysts) that is causing your lack of periods or change in periods. I think it's a good idea to see your doctor about this.  If you are trying for a baby (and it sounds like you are fine with getting pregnant) and not having any success for a year or more, you should also talk to your doctor about this. 

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your advice! It just worried me because my period has never been like this before. It stopped yesterday and started back up again today which is very unnormal. So idk what it could be..