Is it pregnancy?

By January 25, 2016 - 10:52pm

I had sex on Jan 12 and 13. We did it four times but all those times were protected plus he pulled out, we checked the condom thoroughly and there were no leaks. I have a normal menstrual cycle. On Jan 25th, I got brown discharge but it was mucousy and very light, that's it. With that, I've also been getting slight cramps a week before my expected period. Just to add in, I took plan b on Nov 1st 2015, bled four days later, and then my next period was delayed a week. I just wanted to know what this blood discharge means and if the plan b affected my cycle at all?

How long should this brown discharge last if it wasn't due to pregnancy?

HERWriter Guide (reply to an0n)

I have no idea. This is your body so we can't tell you over the Internet how long a discharge would last. I think you need to be a bit more realistic about the kind of answers you can get on a website. Every body is different, even woman is different.

I think you should just be patient, bide your time and let nature take it's course. Otherwise it's just guessing.

I think I just helped you on this topic?
Plan B would not be a factor two months after you take it.
Your period may be coming on a little early this month. Brown discharge isn't unusual at the beginning, it may be old blood from your last period. Pregnancy should not be a factor since you were fully protected. Give your body another week to monitor things.