Is it really worth in the long run to switch my PCP (Primary Care Provider) from my current one to my OB/GYN as well or what

By January 20, 2014 - 10:52am

In which I really love my current PCP and really prefer not to switched unless if I have to. Mainly its has to do insurance with both doctors. At the same time shes an internist.

Hi Jessica!

If you don't have to switch, I suggest you don't. If insurance is saying you have to choose another doctor, you will have to do that, unless you can pay for your current doctor privately. Paying privately can be an enormous expense.

Insurance can be difficult in these situations, depending on what doctors are in their networks (or not).

Has this helped?