Is it true that my pillow is giving me wrinkles?

Does sleeping on my side with my face on the pillow cause wrinkles? 

Thanks for your post and yes - it's no myth. Sleeping on one side can and does give wrinkles.  It can also cause chest wrinkles due to breasts being over on one side all night. 

Best thing you can do is try to train yourself to sleep on your back. This is hard though and your body will simply revert to sleeping on it's side in the middle of the night. 

You can also choose a satin pillow that helps guard against facial wrinkles.  Now there are even specially shaped pillows that you can use to avoid direct contact of the face to the pillwo. A quick google search can help you find them.

If you find something that works, let us know - I have more lines when I smile on my right side than my left due to sleeping on my right! 

Beauty Guide