It was like I and my boyfriend were dry humping ..but my boyfriend was naked and I had my jeans, pants and a pad on..I do not know whether he ejaculated or not..I have been facing lower abdominal pain and back pain since then..?can I get pregnant?

By July 18, 2016 - 12:30am

Can you tell me the possible reasons why am I suffering these pain?
I am very very worried

But since then my abdomen aches a lot and my back too..This is concerning me..

HERWriter Guide (reply to annonn)

I can't say what this is - back pain and belly pain should be reported to your doctor.

Can these be the pains of pregnancy ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to annonn)

Hi again!

I already said (in reading your first post) that pregnancy can't be possible. So there must be some other reason. You need to see a doctor. Nobody can get pregnant when making out with a man while fully clothed.

Hi annonn

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

I have been facing lower abdominal pain and back pain since that day..