Itchiness down there?

Hi. Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active and we always use a condom. He never ejaculates inside me either. The opening of my vagina has been really itchy lately. I was wondering what that can be a sign of? Also right after we have sex sometimes my pee smells weird but a few days later the smell goes away. I'm really scared. I'm not sure what any of this means.

This itchiness could be from many different things.

If you are not wearing underwear where the crotch is cotton, itchiness can occur. You need natural fibers like cotton rather than something like polyester.

You may have a yeast infection - you should see a doctor about this. You may have a different kind of infection that may need treatment.

You may be allergic to the latex in condoms.

You may also be having a reaction to the showers gels or soap you use. Use a product to clean your genital area like Summer's Eve shower wash. These can really limit a reaction to other kinds of heavily scented washes.

I hope this helps you!