itching when pee

By Anonymous December 6, 2014 - 7:36pm

I just found out that I have an uti and a yest infection and I have never had an uti before but I have got the meds for those but now when I pee it itch like crazy and I looked down there and it looks like one side of my vaginal wall is all scratched up and I don't know what I can take to help it heal so that it will stop the itching and not sure what caused it to be like that

It would appear that due to the itching, you have scratched your genital area and it's now painful, causing more pain when you urinate, since the urine probably irritates the scratches. 

Since you are on medications for both, you should see improvement soon. Don't scratch for any reason (you can buy special anti-itch cream for the genital region) and the scratches will heal quickly too. 

OK Thanks do you know what brand would be the best to use cause it is really painful and I was thinking about going to the doctor to see if. They could give me something for it

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide