its about my friend..her boy friend was and top he was on underwear and jeans...she was wearing leggings,pad and underwear....will she be pregnant if this happens?????

and about her periods ...from past 4 months she is have 2 days of proper bleeding and 3 day its very slight..can she become pregnant ???please answer to this problem

Hi jenny here
Me and my bf engaged in foreplay we kiss and hug each other both wearing clothes.but when he sxualy aroused he tried to put my underwear down and hit my butts with his penis and when I checked there was transparent precum.which I wipped off later on.
Is there any chance of getting pregnant? That when he hit his penis against my butts some one the cum gone near vagina from back. My last periods was on 19th June and we had this act on 10th July. And I didn't get my period till now. I just got one brown tiny spot on 20th and 21. Now one red thread like streak spot. Is it implantation. Or periods about to cm

Hi Jenny!

Pregnancy is highly unlikely but you can take a test if you don't get your period.

It's concerning she thinks pregnancy can happen this way. Did she have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on her own so she knows how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So she cannot get pregnant from what she did. She is also getting monthly periods and never had sex which means she's not pregnant.

Read more here: : // www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...