I've been having sharp shooting pains on and off in the arch of my right foot for two days now, I'm not sure what I did. What can I do to alleviate the pain?

By January 14, 2016 - 3:41pm

Hi Lisa!

The best thing you can do to relieve the pain is to identify why you have. You may have unknowingly pulled a tendon, fractured a bone or have a trapped nerve.

Walk as little as possible and when you do, use shoes with good support. You may also have something called Plantar Fasciitis. You can read more on that here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/plantar-fasciitis

A special brace can help with that.

You will need to see a doctor to know what's going on.

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!

Plantar Fasciitis