I've been spotting on and off dark brown blood for almost four days now. Could it be implantation bleeding or just menstration?

Usually my period is regular so when i started bleeding almost a week and a half before I was a little freaked out. I also do not usually spot. I'm supposed to get my period on November 8th, but i started bleeding October 28th. I noticed that the blood was light pink at first and then it kind of went a way. Later that night i went to the restroom and I peed out what looked to be like a large tissue like mass. As the days went on, the blood has been strictly brown. I have had intercourse without a condom as well. With all of the reading i have done, I am not sure if this was a miscarriage, or if its spotting or if its implantation bleeding. If anyone could help me figure it out that would be great!

We can't pinpoint what it is but your own ideas are probably what we would say too.

A very early miscarriage could be possible - it would have meant that you were literally days pregnant (maybe 4-5 days) and implantation occurred but the pregnancy failed right at this time. 

Implantation bleeding is possible but not probable since it's generally a few spots, not a clot. 

Or you may be having an early period. 

You can test for pregnancy in a few days and take it from there. Keep us posted!