I've got pregnancy symptoms but not pregnant; what's going on?

I have the same early pregnancy symptoms that I had with my first two pregnancies, like cramping, nausea, MAJOR mood swings, insomnia, fatigue, sore and LEAKY breasts, constipation, and headaches; but test last night was negative. I had an ectopic pregnancy which led to the loss of my left tube on Feb. 22 and Husband had a vasectomy on March 29. He has not been confirm sterile yet and we have continued to have unprotected sex. So if I'm not pregnant what else could be going on?

I do think it's a good idea to see your doctor about this pain. When is your period due?

You may have cysts or you may actually be pregnant (regardless of what the test said and it also depends on when you take it in your cycle) since your husband didn't go in for his checkup.

Please call your doctor

Thank you for answering so quickly!
First day of my last period was April 29th, so I don't think I'm due until about May 27th. So I'm not late.

Hi again Anon

It sounds like something hormonal is going on but based on your cycle you should be ovulating about now. Cysts can form based on where you are in your cycle. I'm not saying you do have cysts but this may be the case (painful breasts can also occur due to cysts).

If this discomfort doesn't stop, place a call to your doctor. If it gets worse, call your doctor straight away.

Thank you very much!