i've stop takin birthcontrol pills like a month ago

i was on the birthcontrol pill i had unpretected sex july 21 & 22nd.... i stop taking them on the 21 and my cycle came down on the 23 n went off on the 27. And i had unpretected sex on the 28. n my cycle didn't come on when it was suppose 2 at then end of july. so what should i do wait til this month (( August)) to see if my cycle comes on. so i stop takin the pills just in case i am pregnant.. Can i b pregnant??? please help.

Dear lovely -

thanks for your question!

Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty understanding your question - when you say " i stop taking them on the 21 and my cycle came down on the 23 n went off on the 27." what does this mean? Are you saying that you got your period on the 23rd and it ended on the 27th July?

What do you mean your "cycle didn't come like it was supposed to a the end of July"? If you got your period on the 23rd, then it came.

If you could be more clear, we can help you further - please give us an update - thanks!

Ok i stop takin the pill on the 21st. i had unpretected sex that day and the 22nd. I miss three pills in a row and my cycle came down on the 23rd, and it went off on the 27th. It was due at the end of the month ((July to the beginning of August)). It came on a week early. should i wait toget my cycle are should I juz take a pregnancy test. Sorry for the inconvenience.