Jelly - like vaginal discharge

By igr2492 May 25, 2011 - 10:00am

Hello! I have been experiencing really clear,really thick jelly-like vaginal discharge. i haven't had unprotected sex recently. I also had yeast infection before but it was treated and the symptoms are the exact opposite. am i just fertile/ovulating?

Anonymous

hello i have been getting this wet air bubble feeling. i dont know why. i went off depo 9 mths ago and now i had just had a clear jelly discharge. i have not yet got my period back i had a tubal back in 2001 but got pregnant and miscarried normally i am really tring to make sense of this can

Anonymous

Hi. I noticed a very thick, jelly like clump of discharge this afternoon and it has made me very worried... It was of a clears yellow colour, with not much smell (sorry for the graphic)
I had unprotected sex the day before my last period (about 3 weeks ago), also when I stopped taking oral contraception pill. I would be due to get my period normally in about 4 days... Would this be normal for my menstrual cycle, or a sign of early pregnancy, or something else completely? Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi I've been cramping all day and on one side when I walk been feeling so sick and not only that my boobs feel tingley and this morning I had clear jelly like stuff come out of me does any one know what this can be my last period was on 25th sept so I'm not due on :s please help

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The body fluids are probably due to you ovulating since you are around that time of the month. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

I can't say what your other symptoms are, but they may also be pertaining to your menstrual cycle. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous

Hi
I Had Sex With My Girl Unprotected ... But Removed My Penis Before I Came For Climax... She Has a Complain That Her Vagina Is Wet She Is Feeling Like Jelly Inside Her Vagina And Has A Pain In Her Stomach When She Urinates... Plz Help I Don't want her to be pregnant

If you don't want her to get pregnant then you need to stop having unprotected sex.

The fluids she is feeling could be her own. Her other symptoms may be that of a UTI. If they don't stop soon she should see a doctor.

Anonymous

So last month I was showering and noticed a clump of clear jelly discharge came out of my vagina. I didn't have any other symptoms or anything. So just last night I noticed the same clear jelly like sac discharged from my vagina, with again no other symptoms. I usually have my period mid month. I have never noticed this before so I'm curious as to what it is and if I should be seen.

If you have your period mid month for the most part, it would make sense that you are ovulating at the moment since it's end of month - about two weeks later. 

Many women see a big increase in this kind of fluid and it's perfectly normal. 

Anonymous

Hi. I had my period on the 10th after having unprotected sex with my husband for a week during ovulation. However I did not have sex 4 days prior to my period but now I am experiencing back and abdominal pains and just started seeing clear jelly discharges and sore breasts.
What could be the cause?

I'm not sure what you mean " I did not have sex 4 days prior to my period" - what does that specifically mean? 

It sounds like you are experiencing PMS but if you don't get your period when expected, take a test. 

If you've had your period since sex then you are not pregnant.

How do you control your PMS?: