Jelly - like vaginal discharge

By May 25, 2011 - 10:00am

Hello! I have been experiencing really clear,really thick jelly-like vaginal discharge. i haven't had unprotected sex recently. I also had yeast infection before but it was treated and the symptoms are the exact opposite. am i just fertile/ovulating?

Anonymous

Hi Susan,
I am wonderind some things. I have a 13 month old baby boy and since having him my periods have been really messed up. Sometimes I get the jelly like discharge and no period and I'm so scared of endometriosis or polycysistic ovarian. Since having my son I had a miscarriage back in September of this year. I'm constantly feeling like I'm going to have a period with signs like, ( bloating, eating more or wanting chocolate, but no cramping ) and I have gained a lot of weight since having my son. Do you think this is normal?

I am very sorry about your miscarriage.

It sounds like you may have a hormonal issue since childbirth and you should also get your thyroid levels checked - this can be done by a simple blood test.

Please keep us posted.

Anonymous

Hello, I am 14, me and my friend had unprotected sex about a month ago. And now I am having this clear gel like substance coming out of my vagina and I haven't been that hungry in the past couple of days?!?!? Can someone tell me what's wrong!

Seems like you have the healthy appetite of an active teen, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

A clear substance often means a female is ovulating.

Anonymous

Hello, so I'm 14,5 years old and I had unprotected was with my bf yesterday.. Today I saw a jelly liquid coming out of my vagina.. I don't know what it was and why but can u please tell me that I'm not pregnant!

This liquid was probably a mixture of your own body fluids and sperm.

You are 14 years old and having unprotected sex - do you know how dangerous this is? Why would you make such choices?

Nobody can tell you if you are pregnant but I do encourage you to take emergency contraceptives immediately. They are available at any drugstore. I believe in some areas you have to 16+ to get them so call your doctors office about your options. You will need to take this medication straight away.

You are really risking your future by having unprotected sex.

Anonymous

hello i have been getting this wet air bubble feeling. i dont know why. i went off depo 9 mths ago and now i had just had a clear jelly discharge. i have not yet got my period back i had a tubal back in 2001 but got pregnant and miscarried normally i am really tring to make sense of this can

Anonymous

Hi. I noticed a very thick, jelly like clump of discharge this afternoon and it has made me very worried... It was of a clears yellow colour, with not much smell (sorry for the graphic)
I had unprotected sex the day before my last period (about 3 weeks ago), also when I stopped taking oral contraception pill. I would be due to get my period normally in about 4 days... Would this be normal for my menstrual cycle, or a sign of early pregnancy, or something else completely? Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi I've been cramping all day and on one side when I walk been feeling so sick and not only that my boobs feel tingley and this morning I had clear jelly like stuff come out of me does any one know what this can be my last period was on 25th sept so I'm not due on :s please help

The body fluids are probably due to you ovulating since you are around that time of the month. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

I can't say what your other symptoms are, but they may also be pertaining to your menstrual cycle. I hope you feel better soon.