Weight Loss

ask: Jillian Michaels diet pills do they really work?

By unhappyinbrookland

Has anyone tried the new Jillian Michaels QuickStart Rapid weight loss program, Maximum strenght fat burner pills, or the Thincare international Jillian Michaels maximum strenght calorie control tablets, or the triple process body detox and clense. If so could you tell me is it safe and is it worth the money?

Michelle King Robson Expert HERWriter
Be careful! There is no magic pill. In fact, Jillian Michaels was sued for making false claims about this supplement. So, I say NO! Not even sure they are still on the market anymore. Exercise and Eating Healthy are the way to go and don't forget to get your hormones checked too! When the hormones are off... the body is off and can include gaining weight. August 30, 2014 - 2:03pm
Anonymous

I took these pills and never saw any improvement in my overall health. Most supplements that are out there are nothing more than a placebo, so be careful! The only thing that is guaranteed to work is doing the work yourself. Nothing beats going to a gym or joining a program that will keep you motivated.

Pills work. I try many. Worked for a while is better than gaining weight. If u can't, won't go to gym, and are absolutely constantly hungry otherwise, this is a choice to stay alive without getting diabetes, depression, e t c.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Any person who is facing constant hunger and needs diet pills to prevent depression or diabetes needs medical help, not diet pills. Anyone feeling this way should contact a medical profession.

Anonymous

It's all about finding what works for you/ Not a single diet pill in the market can work for everyone. What works for me is zephanol HP. It helped me throw down my appetite, and the weight just kept coming off thereafter. Been using it for 3 months now, and since then I am 8.3 kgs lighter. I feel great!

Anonymous

Yea, I don't believe in diet pills too. But I have been having a hard time losing weight. Then my daughter came across this Liproxenol. We printed the page with the ingredients and brought it to our doctor. Doctor said its ok to take this.

Making small changes in diet and an increase in exercise is still the best, safe and effective way to lose weight. Diet pills are no substitute for this, not to mention the life-threatening risks involved in taking these unknown chemicals. However, there are cases that exercise and diet won't seem to work anymore. That's where the need for diet pill enters. So to be safe, try to match the pill that works for you safely. How, try to ask an expert about it's ingredients. I did, and I'm glad I really did because I would've never thought that Prescopodene could work on me with no side effects to date.

This is so true. People on diet pills needs to have a healthy perspective on losing weight. It isn't a bad thing if your on a diet pill, given that exercise and diet modification has to be keenly observed.

Anonymous

For me any kind of diet pills is not good. We don't need this because it is dangerous to our health.

Anonymous

This didn't work for me, as they say, you just have to find something that will work on you. Well, I have found my mine in prescopodene and clear cleanse pro. I don't know if you guys have come across those products, but they did the work for me. I'm now down 5 sizes in 3 months without exercise, but I'm planning to reinforce my weight loss regimen by going to the gym regularly. Keep u updated. :-)

Do you have problems with your weight during the holiday season?: