By Anonymous April 20, 2016 - 9:29pm

So I'm only 22, is it normal just leaning side way I can pop my back. I usually hear any wear between a 6-12 pops. I already know I have joint problems. My shoulders dislocate very easy I can barely lift my arms straight out without them falling out of place. My hips and knees dislocate a lot too. I just got told I have long ligaments so my joints hand a bit.

This does not seem normal - you shouldn't be dislocating your shoulders on a regular basis due to "long ligaments". Who diagnosed this - was it a qualified doctor?

At 22, and in good health otherwise (I assume) this isn't normal. We cannot say what could be wrong but seeing an orthopedic doctor or a rhumatologist is a good start.

Take a look at our Bones and Joints section here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/bones-joints

I was in the navy trying to go through training, they asked me to just lift a coat hanger above my head I couldn't without it going out of place. I got X-rays done they said I was too much of a liability. I can't really workout even though I want to. If I bench press as soon as I pick up the bar my shoulders shoot backwards I can't move my arms. If I do sit-ups I can hear something in my ribs popping my ribs start to get hurt.