ask: just had a baby two months ago. missed a couple of my birth.control.pills. need some.help!

By Kassandra Elaine

I just had my daughter 2 1/2 months ago. i started taking the pill. i missed maybe 4 pills nd had sex on those days. i started right back on the pill as soon as i remembered to take them. now im wondering if im pregnant cause I've been having.the same symptoms i had wot my daughter nd im throwing up but since i skipped some pills i had a little bite of bleeding. Once i noticed the bleeding i started my pill again. could i be pregnant???

Anonymous

Hi Kassandra Elaine,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you missed any pills, your chances of pregnancy to occur are higher.  You might need to retake a test or see your doctors and explain your symptoms.

Daisy 

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: