Q: 

Just in the last 2 days I have been experiencing a warm sensation that happens periodically throughout the day in my right lower butt cheek very close to the vagina. There is no pain anywhere just feels like something warm was poured in that area.

By Anonymous April 7, 2010 - 6:20pm

Anonymous

Ive been getting a warm feeling only in my right butt cheek.What is that ?

Hello Anon
We cannot answer such a broad question - an examination with a doctor is necessary.

Anonymous

I've had this warm feeling in my left but cheek all the way down to my left leg.doctors can't figure it out and this is my last hope.

Anonymous

I have been experiencing the same thing, obviously because I wouldn't be here. It's a sudden hot spot that hits me on my lower right buttocks. I will emphasize as someone else stated, there's no pain it just gets hot as if heat is being applied to the area. This area is confined though. What is it? The area effected is merely the size of a tennis ball. This can in no way have anything to do with the sciatic nerve, there's zero pain.

I'm glad to know there are others experiencing this. It just started with me 2 weeks ago. Not sure how to present this to my dr.

Anonymous

I see a chiropractor for continued issues with my L5 through SI and have experienced this same phenomenon each time those lower vertebrae are out of alignment, especially that SI joint.

Anonymous

So I am a guy not a girl but I get the same pain right where my left leg meets my butt cheek after getting a hot feeling like I sat on something hot my doc sent me to get an MRI done it seems that S1 has a spur that is poking into the sciatic nerve and for no reason now and then it hits the nerve just right and I get that burning sensation I hope this post helps and maybe it will give you a place to start Good Luck

I'm currently having that exact feeling.. no pain but a quick warm sensation from ny left butt cheek donw my leg. it's when I'm sitting and standing. was a bit worried but glad theres no pain. my boyfriend has severe sciatic nerve pain and said that's how his started..

Anonymous

I'd had the exact same thing for a while now. Like damp wariness spreading down my right butt cheek and close to my vagina...I also have had tingling in my feet and toes for over 8 months. I also get muscle twitching. Started when I had my baby 8 months ago via Caesarian.

Anonymous

I have too had a very similar thing happening. However, mine is above the right butt cheek, bottom of back. Same thing intermittent heat, feels like someone's pouring hot liquid in one spot. Kinda scary, any thoughts? It seems to happen more and more often.