Q: 

Just in the last 2 days I have been experiencing a warm sensation that happens periodically throughout the day in my right lower butt cheek very close to the vagina. There is no pain anywhere just feels like something warm was poured in that area.

By Anonymous April 7, 2010 - 6:20pm

Anonymous

I see a chiropractor for continued issues with my L5 through SI and have experienced this same phenomenon each time those lower vertebrae are out of alignment, especially that SI joint.

Anonymous

So I am a guy not a girl but I get the same pain right where my left leg meets my butt cheek after getting a hot feeling like I sat on something hot my doc sent me to get an MRI done it seems that S1 has a spur that is poking into the sciatic nerve and for no reason now and then it hits the nerve just right and I get that burning sensation I hope this post helps and maybe it will give you a place to start Good Luck

Anonymous

I'd had the exact same thing for a while now. Like damp wariness spreading down my right butt cheek and close to my vagina...I also have had tingling in my feet and toes for over 8 months. I also get muscle twitching. Started when I had my baby 8 months ago via Caesarian.

Anonymous

I have too had a very similar thing happening. However, mine is above the right butt cheek, bottom of back. Same thing intermittent heat, feels like someone's pouring hot liquid in one spot. Kinda scary, any thoughts? It seems to happen more and more often.

Sounds like you are experiencing problems with your sciatica nerve.

Anonymous

I've been feeling the exact same heat on but cheek, like something wet. It gets hot and then it's not. I am a diabetic with neuropathy in my feet and calves. This doesn't feel like that at all. Like sitting on something damp and very warm. There is no contact with anything hot at that time. It's a small area with no pain. The first couple of times I noticed it, I looked for what was burning me but it goes away so fast. I'm not sick, it doesn't hurt, just gets hot fast and then it's gone. Then I thought I sat on something like a damp hot cloth. Then I could find no causes and began to wonder. I've been wondering what the heck it is for a couple of weeks and here I am. Does anyone else ever get that feeling or know what it is? Thank you for any information you post.

I think when we get these sensations, we need to think about what we have been doing lately that is different, but mainly what we are ingesting, if different lately. I have been getting the same sensation, and I have been sipping on a lot of ginger and turmeric tea. I am attributing these sensations to the turmeric tea. Does anyone else relate it to such?

I too have been experiencing warm sensations in the area of the right buttock. Initially it felt like a warm liquid had been poured in the area but after checking myself I was dry. The sensations have continued and I am perplexed as to what is going on.

I need to know if you ever got a solid answer from a doctor. I'm experiencing the same 'warm/wet' sensation in the left buttock- like I sat down on a warm damp cloth. It doesn't hurt, but it's mysterious.
Then it mysteriously disappears as quickly as it set on. I had an epidural for sciatica back in March 2016 and have had intermittent leg pain as a result. I've been in therapy and healing. Wonder what this is? Please let me know if you get an answer!
Thanks

This is what mien feels like. Exactly. Did you get to the bottom of it?