just one more thing

By June 17, 2015 - 1:59pm

Can anxiety cause pain due to tension... I have cramping in my left bicep and it gets worse when I shiver, or strain my arm... but feels so much better when I exercise... Can I be so paranoid about having a heary disease that I look for symptoms that aren't there? Im 21 and worring about this.

Hi Dabney

I can see you are anxious about this topic but please post all your questions under one thread as it helps keep Moderators on top of things.

Cramping in a bicep is not generally an indicator of heart disease although some people feel pain the left arm during a heart attack. Anxiety can cause chest pain.

Don't let paranoia take you over like this - I think it's a good idea to talk to a doctor about your concerns.

Anxiety Guide