Just worried

By August 3, 2015 - 12:06am

My boyfriend and I were messing around and he finished on my stomach and not on my vagina. Then about an hour later I played with myself. I'm pretty sure the cm rubbed off my hands from playing with his hair and just moving around but I took the plan b 48 hours(about an hour ago) just because I was so worried. I need clarification.

There was no need to take emergency contraception after messing around - you didn't have sex and there was no ejaculation on or in the vagina.

Take a minute to read the leaflet with the medication so you know what to expect in terms of side effects etc.

Thank you! So even though I could have had it on my hands when I went down there again an hour later, there isn't a huge risk?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous000716)

Hello again!

Please re-read my reply - I said there was no risk. But you should use better hygiene in future - handwashing after having sperm on your hands is just the hygienic (clean) thing to do.

Take a look at our Sex101 section where you can educate yourself more about sex; it's a great resource: