kindly help me out ..i need a doctors assistance.details are below

I had a surgical abortion about 2 months ago, about 14 days before i had unprotected sex and right after one hour i had my periods.after 6 hours i took familla 28 f active pills (4) followed by after 12 hours 4 more pills.in the bigening of my periods i had just spotting and a single clot, i was relaxed but during periods i had one more time sex but it was protected...during sex i started bleeding heavily...and now its 12 days that i have to change my pad ...and i bleed heavily daily.. i m so worried , i had migrane today and felt some nausea too, i live in an area where i have no proper clinic r a hospital r a doctor avilable, kindly tell me any medicine which i can take to stop the bbleeding...cause i feel alot of pain...i have noone to take me to any clinic , kindly help me...

Hi Aalia

It's very concerning that you are not getting medical attention for this. You need to see a doctor, you may have an infection that needs immediate medical attention or some other condition that needs an evaluation. 

Where is the clinic where you had the abortion? Can you get there? Who is your partner - the man you are having sex with? He has a responsibility to help you - have him drive you there and get your medical help. 

We cannot advise medication for you, as you need to see a doctor. This bleeding, along with feeling unwell, nausea and migraine could be something serious. 

Please find some way to get help - will you keep us posted? We will be checked for further responses for you - 

We hope to hear from you soon-

Hello Susan,
I had my abortion from a city.As i told u that i live in a village and there's no clinic nearby...and i have noone to help me out...Bytheway Thank you very much for your reply....do pray for me...may be i will no more alive to reply you anymore..

HERWriter Guide (reply to Aalia Shah)

Hi Aalia

There is nothing I can do from here to help you but you need to find a way to help yourself. Where do people go in your village for help?  How did you get to the clinic for the abortion but cannot get to the clinic now for help? Find the same way there now as you did before  - somebody helped you before - please have them help you again. You cannot give up.