Knowing the truth but still Confused???

Just a brief history, I 28yr old that have had two eptopic pregnancies but last month I was a 10 days late so I was confused know that I can not get pregnant without my tubes. I had a visit with my gyn and told him that I was feeling nausious to various smells, soreness of my breast, along with motion sickness and dizzy spells. They gave me a pregnancy test because of prodical. The test came back negative like I knew it would have. This month the same. I was late by 5 days and the symptoms were worse then last month. Again, I saw my doctor and again I took another test that had a negative result. I've been tested for prementopause and also negative result. I work out regularly and it's just my stomach that has been getting bigger slowly and an increase in weight gain 1lb-3lbs every week. what could be causing this to happen? My boyfirend and I want children, it would be our first on both sides and we don't want to get our hopes up to be disappointed. Can you please expalin what is going on? I really confused at this point!

Are you saying that you had your fallopian tubes removed? If that is the case, IVF will be your best way forward for you to have your family.

Since pregnancy tests and doctor visits have concluded that you are not pregnant, I wonder if you are getting a psychological reaction to your period coming. It sounds highly unusual (and it is) but there is a condition called Pseudocyesis that happens to women who really want children.

Symptoms of Pseudocyesis include a swollen belly, breast pain/soreness/tenderness/swelling, nausea, weight gain and later - even phantom fetal movement.

This condition is rare but I thought I'd put it out there.

Since symptoms of PMS are also very similar to pregnancy, you may experiencing severe PMS - the symptoms are often the same as those listed for Pseudocyesis.

For more on PMS, click here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/pms/definition

Let me know what you think!

So what would you recommend me to do. Is there a treatment for this, how can stop it from continuing. The only time I heard about this was from watching Law &Order SVU but they never mention a treatment for it. What should I do??

I cannot make any kind of recommendation other than talk to your doctor about your symptoms - you have no diagnosis yet and it could be severe PMS -or something else altogether.

All I can do is suggest some possibilities. I think what you should do it talk to your doctor about what's going on every month and see what he/she says.

I wish you the best,