The last few weeks I wake up to or when I am walking (not fast) I get a pain in my chest?

By December 14, 2011 - 9:44am

I am a 38 year old overweight by 30 lbs have been having health issues constipation bowel movements 2 times a month so had a colonoscopy,upper GI and other test.I have had 25 lithrotrypsy kidney stones for past 20 years.The last 2 weeks almost everday I get a pain in my chest it hurts so bad.My hands don't numb nothing else seems out of the norm but the hurt,It last until I sit still for 5 minutes or so.Does anyone have a clue?I haven't talked to a Dr. because I been so busy with dealing with the bowel movement issue and I do have a fistula that needs to be repaired.(fistula is a hole between your rectum and vaginal area a hole caused from maybe delivery have gas pass through my vaginal. IT's Embarassing!!!! Almost afraid to talk to Dr, about this pain in my chest,but it hurts sosososososs bad! Hope someone can help me !!!!!!

Hi neeser2

Thank you for your question and welcome!

Firstly, chest pain always needs a check up.

You may have some stress on your heart (although 30 pounds of extra weight does need to be reduced, it's not a serious amount of extra weight) or you may have gall stones.

Please consult your doctor straight away about this chest pain - you absolutely need to have this checked out, especially if you are carrying  that weight and have other health issues. Do you have heart disease in your family?