the last few wks of pregoo condition!

By September 5, 2011 - 11:10am

i m 36+ wks pregnant & now getting very impatient due 2 the muscular cramps feeling in my entire left leg since last more thn 2 wks... right now the pain is so unbearable tht i m unable 2 walk comfortably @ all... even doctor's prescribed pain killer & massage cream has failed 2 relief it as well......
so, 2morrow is my nxt gynea visit &i m seriously thinking abt induced delivery or an elected c-section 2 get ride of this sooooo painful situation.... wht do u suggest? shd i ask/insist my gyno abt this early delivery or not?
i need ur suggestion asap.... so kindly reply as fast as u can.... ANXIOUSLY WAITING HERE!

Hi snq

The last month of pregnancy is indeed quite uncomfortable (sometimes very much so) for many women. I'm sorry you're in so much pain, these leg cramps sound terrible.

But inducing birth a month early - via c-section - is not generally a good idea at all, unless there is a true emergency. Pregnancy is a difficult thing but we must endure the hardships of the third trimester in order to give our baby the best start.

However, I am not in your shoes, so this is something you and your doctor need to decide, rather than opinions from other people. We cannot advise you on what decision you need to take. Your doctor will go through any benefits and risks to any decisions you make.

Good luck and let us know how your appointment goes.