Last month I had my period, then I took plan b and had another period shortly after. Should I expect my period the month after?

By July 18, 2011 - 9:14am

Hi glamgirl

You next period (next month) may be irregular due to Plan B. It doesn't mean you are pregnant if you are late but you may not get it when it's usually due. If you are a week late, you may want to take a pregnancy test.
For more info, check the Plan B website here: http://planbonestep.com/

Both of my periods lasted 5 days. Just want to make sure what to expect this month. Thanks

HERWriter Guide (reply to glamgirl)

Hi again

Since PlanB affects women in different ways, there is really nothing to "expect" other than you may be a bit irregular for the first month after you take it or even that your next period could be a bit longer/shorter than usual. After that, you period will resume as normal.

Thank you!