last month i was doubling up on my pills n my period came on 3 days early n lasted 4 7 days n my period don't usually b like dat now i have missed 3 pill n week 2 could i b pregnant

I assume you were doubling up because you had missed pills several times last month? That may account for your consequent period being the way it was.

Did you follow the make-up instructions fully? If not, then the risk of pregnancy is raised and if you have missed three more this week, even more so.

Why are you missing so many pills?

No I didn't do the follow up I am very forgetful n I had unprotected sex