Late and light period.

By Anonymous April 16, 2012 - 11:37pm

Hi Im 17 and my period was due on 13th. On 16th (yesterday) I noticed a brown discharge on my sanitary napkin. And today, there is no bleeding.
Im a virgin but my bf rubbed my clit with his finger on the last day of my last period. His finger didn't enter there. Also his hands were dry. I checked the internet and the implantation dates were frm 5 to 9th April. And I also asked my mom and she said that it's normal. But Im worried sick!
There have been NO other early pregnancy symptoms other than the brown discharge.

The new session has just started and it has been stressful but NOT that much!
Please tell me that Im not pregnant! Atleast thats what I want to hear! :(

Thanks so much, keep us posted.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You will not get pregnant from your boyfriend touching your clitoris.  The spotting might be due to PMS or any other condition, that might be causing it. 

Here are some resources for you

Thanks Daisy!
I know that it's late but Im truly grateful! :)
You are doing a great job, seriously!

Thanks! :)