late cycle

By July 7, 2015 - 12:04am

Halo guys, am a Lil bit confused at the moment. My period for may and June started on the 1st to 6th. On the last day of my period June 6th I had a protected sex with my boyfriend, it's supposed to have come on the 3rd of July but am 4days late already, before now I noticed this whitish discharge on my panties, I carried out a urine test this morning and it's negative . I don't know if am getting the date all mixed up or is there something wrong somewhere?

Hi sweetness12

White discharge is common in women and is not an indicator anything is wrong. It sounds like your period is a few days late and that you're not pregnant (based on your test). Give it a few more days and see what happens.

Thanks sussy, but I wanna know if it's possible for a period to skip in a month. Caused it happened to me 2years back, am thinking if it wants to repeat itself cause am yet to see my cycle, though fill a little slight pains which comes and go around my lower abdomen.

HERWriter Guide (reply to sweetness22)

Hi again

Yes, sometimes women skip a month for no discernible reason. See a doctor if you skip another month.