By June 28, 2009 - 9:58pm

Ladies, I am eight days late for my menses.........last sexual intercourse was a day after my last period (day 6 of a 30 day cycle) without having my bf ejaculate inside......but it has been eight days now and still no menses.....I don't know if it my recent exercise program or if i am just stressed out. Would appreciate comments.Thanks

thanks for your comment Susanc....will keep what u said in mind!

Hi Yoela

If the only time you had unprotected sex was day 6, then it's unlikely you are pregnant but not impossible, of course!
And you may have hit the nail on the head with a recent change in exercise. That can indeed change a woman's cycle, especially if the change is extreme.

Stress can also disrupt a woman's cycle.

Not having your boyfriend ejaculate inside you is good for avoiding pregnancy but it's not foolproof and is considered unprotected sex. With this in mind, you may want to go ahead and take a pregnancy test. Then at least you will know if you are 8 days late due to pregnancy or something else.

Good luck to you, Yoela, and will you update us?