Late Period

My period is normal at a 28 day cycle. Every month is comes on time and is never late. However, this month, my period is now 2 weeks late today. I have taken home pregnancy tests that have come up negative and even a blood test from my doctor came up negative. A couple of days ago I took an ovulation test to see if I was still ovulating even though my period never showed. I took it and a pregnancy test at the same time and they both came back positive, but all other pregnancy tests have been negative. Could I be pregnant? Nothing has changed, I'm not stressed, or sick, or anything. So i don't know why my period would be late.

Thanks for your post. 

I assume you are having unprotected sex so pregnancy is certainly a possibility. 

Some women don't get a positive test for several weeks. This may be the case with you, especially as your cycle is clockwork. 

You may be pregnant and finally got a positive result, even though blood tests at the doctor's office. 

I think it's time to confirm this latest test at the doctor's office again. I'm not sure why you got a positive for ovulation too but positive pregnancy tests are not often wrong.