Late period

Hi, the last time I had sex was late March. I had my usual period in April and May, the last one started on the 5th of May. However this month (June) I haven't got my period so I decided to do a pregnancy test and it turned out negative, but I still haven't got my period up till now (17th June). I was taking eczema medication that contains methylprednisolone from the 6th of May for a week. I didn't experience any pregnancy symptoms till now. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or whether my delayed period is due to my eczema medication and stress? Thank you

Methylprednisolone side effects include menstrual changes that need to be reported - please call your doctor's office.

Pregnancy is not an issue here (periods and a negative result) so it's likely it's this new medication. Your cycle should adjust in the next month since you are off the medication now.

Psoriasis Guide