late period

Hello I was looking for some help ? I took the morning after pill on the 1/2 of June my period came on the 24th which it was due was very light then got normal stayed for 7 days , I then started to bleed on the 6th again for 3/4 4/5 days , but now on the 24 I am 8 days late I've took 2 test both negative i did have sex around my ovualtion dates and then again a 3 days before my period , I've no symptoms just my usally cramps and back ache , I have a doctors this week but would like to know if I got a period twice in one month should I wait to the 6th? I also have a watery discharge no smell or that ? My eating habbit is very bad and i can get stressed alot but its never effected it before Thank u

It sounds like your symptoms are that of taking emergency contraception, which can cause irregular bleeding although this was two months ago so it could be something else - some hormonal change in your body. Good luck with the doctor, let us know what he/she says.

Thank you , was told to take another test today took early response also came up negative, I will keep you updated