Late period...

Hello, I had protected sex July 4. I had my period for the month of July, August, and September. I tracked period, and I should have gotten it on October 3rd or 5th.. My last period started on September 4th, Friday. It is 6 days late.. Please help, I'm scared.

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

If you've only engaged in protected sex then you are not at risk for pregnancy. Sometime, women experience irregular menstrual cycle when their hormone levels are imbalanced. Are you experiencing any menstrual symptoms? Wait a few more days and see what happens.

Be well,