Late period

My period is 1 week 5 days late, my periods were always up to date except my last period that was 4 days late and now this one, am I over reacting? I had sex when my period was already a week late, so I don't think pregnancy is a problem as I was already late before inter course, how much longer should I wait before going to see a doctor?

I have dry humped my boyfriend a few weeks ago, some of his fluids came out of his shorts but I always had all my clothes on, my period hasn't shown up yet, ( been 5 days ) should I worry about pregnancy?

There is no need to see a doctor for now - take a pregnancy test to see where you stand. If you are already late, it should be accurate by now.