late period

Hi, I am new to this site but anyways I need an answer from you.I am married and I have 4kids,I lost my second one,my small one is now going on his 9month.my first period after birth is on 11of June and we haven't sexed but up to now, I got nothing?Am I pregnant or this something else

Hi katoa

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

If you have not had sex then you can't be pregnant. Your hormones may be be in the process of becoming regular again after birth, since you have only had one period since birth and that was last month.

It may take another few months to become regular again. If you have further concerns or you don't get your period again, consult your doctor.

thanks Susan for your help I appreciate it.I stress thinking about my period not coming back,anyway what If I have sex before my period?