Q: 

Late Period?

By September 12, 2016 - 2:04pm

Hi, I'm 18 and have never done sexual intercourse and it's been 40 or so days since my last period.
My period has skipped a month before but this time its unusually longer.
Ive been getting cramps and headaches but still no spotting.
Recently ive been doing exercise (simple 15 mins workout) So could this be the reason why it's late? Please helpp

Hi Pandalover22!

You asked this same questions yesterday (except you went from a 30 mins exercise routine to a 15 min routine) so please see your reply here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/why-hasnt-my-period-come-yet-0

We cannot answer the same questions under different posts/names due to time restrictions.