Late period, little spotting, and heavy bleeding during sex?? whats wrong?

By September 17, 2010 - 9:12am

The last time i had my period was july 28, recently my body has been feeling different i get more hungry and wake up in the middle of the night extremely hungry so hungry i even dream about it, i dont know if it has anything to do with whatever is wrong with me. And yesterday while having sex with my boyfriend i started bleeding and it wasnt just a little bit. He told me i could have miscarried but i dont know if i was pregnant in the first place. What should i do?

Hi needtoknow

If you are having unprotected sex then you may be miscarrying but you also be just have started your period, after being very late. Are you using protection?

You can take a pregnancy test now, if you are unsure. If miscarrying, it'll probably come up as a positive since you'll have pregnancy hormones in your system. If not, then you'll know that it's just a heavy period. This is probably the best way to know what's going on.

I hope you keep us updated!

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines