Late period & spotting.

By Anonymous November 16, 2015 - 12:18am

I'm 27 years old & TTC for the past two years. My last period was on Oct-2 and I was on Clomid for CD 5-9. We had regular intercourse. My period is 13 day late( it was due on Nov 3). And until yesterday I did not have any period symptoms. Got brownish discharge when I wipe after peeing. Today it changed to red but nothing on pad only while I urinate. Took a pregnancy test today but came out negative. What is happening to my cycle, is this my period or implantaion. Should I check with a doctor ?

It might be a good idea to wait to see what happens in the next few days. Pregnancy is unlikely because your test was negative and you are now spotting red blood. This may be your period coming on - give it another 2-3 and see where you stand.