Late period, unprotected sex, and LIGHT spotting

My period was due the 20th of August. It is now the 27th and I've noticed some light spotting recently. My periods have always been normal. My boobs are still very tender and feel very heavy. I've had unprotected sex this month with my boyfriend, but he always pulls out before ejaculating. Recently, I had an infection in my boobs and I'm not sure if that could be a cause of this too. Should I be worried?

A pregnancy test would be very accurate by now so taking this test will let you know. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy.