Q: 

Left hip and knee pain when i walk or sleep.

By January 21, 2018 - 5:11am

I have left hip and knee pain when I walk and sleep. I have had a shot in my knee because I thought it was causing my hip to hurt. I think it's the other way around. I have had 3 chiropract treatments. Should I have a shot in my hip. Doesn't hurt when I set or lay on right side. Just got a new matress not as firm as my old on. I tried sleeping with a pillow between knees. The left knee starts aching right away. I mainly sleep on let side. Go to start exercising to see if that helps.

Guide

Hello. Thank you for posting.

Have you had x-rays or other tests for a diagnosis? Do you only see a chiropractor? An orthopedic is also an option. The choice to have a cortisone shot is up to you. If your doctor feels it's necessary, it might be worth trying.

Helena