legs giving out and breathing trouble

i have been having problems with my breathing itll have me coughing and hacking for air...my legs will randomly give out on me from time to time and then my arms will feel weird and hands will shake bad. ive been seeing ppl about it and they say it anxiety but im not sure how id have that when im perfectly fine and itll start... does anyone else know an idea. looking for ppl who can listen cause right now im getting the in one ear and out the other deal

Thank you and I should
Usually the coughing comes afterwards and the hard to breath part comes first

This weakness may be happening due to your coughing.  When you cough really hard for prolonged periods of time, your body can become low on oxygen, causing weakness in limbs and general body. 

You need to get your lungs checked to see what's going on.  Then you can figure out if your coughing is causing your other symptoms. 

Having poor lung function can exhaust the body - please see a doctor to begin a diagnosis and treatment regime.  Don't let your lungs get worse. 

Lung Conditions

Lung Conditions Guide