less bleeding after taking ipill

Me and my bf were having a kind of oral sex..and I swallowed the semen ...and afterwards we kissd ...and then he licked down there...and I got my periods later that night. But I got worried and I took ipill within 24 hours.. But now I m experiencing less bleeding ... But no pain .. So can u help me out? Am I pregnant ?

You cannot get pregnant from what you describe so you have no worries about that.

But since you got your period to confirm this, there was no need at all to take an ipill. In fact, it's not a good idea to take it because it often causes a change in your period and cycle for that month which is what is happening with you now. 

Next month should see you back to normal and remember only take it if there is a risk of pregnancy. I think it's a good idea for you to read up on sex education more - you can do this starting here: 

It's not a good idea to engage in sexual relations until you know what you are doing and any risks involved. It's not worth the stress! 

Has this helped?

okay ..thanku!