Light Bleeding, lower back pain, headache and tiredness but I'm still a virgin

I just turned 20 last June. I have regular periods. Last week, I had diarrhea, and afterward, I started to have light bleeding and sometimes lower back pain. I usually had this before my menstrual cycle but only lasts 1-2 days. But I am having light bleeding for 5 days now. I also feel tiredness, headaches and sometimes abdominal pain. My menstrual cycle is not until next week. I don't feel pain while urinating or pooping. I read some similar symptoms online but mostly about pregnancy. I am still a virgin, never done any foreplay or other sexual activities. I am thinking of having a check up but mostly some of the doctors here ask for unnecessary charges and I don't want to spend that large if what I am having is just normal or can be treated by myself. Thanks for any help.

Hi Elsie1221

It sounds like your period came a week early (pregnancy is not an issue) and that even thought it's light, you still have the aches and pains that go along with periods. I don't think you have much to worry about!

Hello. Yesterday, I started to have heavy flow until now and it seems that it is my regular period. Those 5 days I had light bleeding before my period, it is more like watery blood and really really light. Like a few drops. Is it something normal or something I really should be worried about? Thanks!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Elsie1221)

Hi again!

I think you just have a "different" period this month. This can happen sometimes - it's nothing to be worried about. Sometimes it takes a few days for our periods to come on properly and sometimes we bleed slightly for extra days at the end. Our bodies change all the time, and our periods do too, sometimes.