ask: Light brown discharge

My period isn't supposed to start until the end of the month around the 28th. But yesterday and today I had very very light brown/tan discharge when I wiped after peeing. What is this? Spotting? Pregnancy? Or is my period switching cycles and is now gonna start sooner? Help soon will help especially since tomorrow is valentines day!

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Those might be symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.  You might want to wait a few days and see if you do get your period.  Not all cycles will be the same every month.  If you had unprotected intercourse, your chances for pregnancy is also possible.  You might want to take a home pregnancy test. 

Daisy

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :