Light Brown Spotting

So I had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my period (8th October) and the next day my period stopped and I just started birth control pill because it was my 5th day. I wasnt worried until yesterday (20th October) I started having light brown spotting. According to the birth control pills, my period is supposed to start on the 30th October. Could this light brown spotting a sign of IB?

It's not likely to be implantation bleeding since you are on the Pill. It's likely spotting from the Pill as a side effect - did you just start the Pill for the first time? If you aren't on the Pill for the first time then pregnancy is less only about a 1% risk.

You should get your period when due but if you don't you can test for pregnancy.

Dear Susan,

Thank you for answering!
By the way, Yes, I just started on the pill for the first time.