Light period?

So I'm 17 years old and currently on birth control, I had sex with this guy, we used a condom, but i later found out if fell off during intercourse and found the condom in me the next day. I wasn't too concerned because i am on birth control and he didn't ejaculate, but I'm still a bit worried. So the day after i found the condom i still had two pills left for my birth control when i stared spotting, iv been having light pink, super light menstration for the past three days. My regular periods are usually a normal flow and last about four days. Any idea whats going on? Im really confused...

Thanks for your question and welcome !

Since you are on birth control and I assume, taking it correctly - your risk of pregnancy is about .5% which is about as low as you can get! 

It sounds like you have a light period, for whatever reason, rather than this  being connected to anything sexual. 

I don't think this is anything to worry about.