A lil confuse, I dont know if iam pregnant or not.

my last period was on july,15,2010, to july,21,2010. I had sex with my fiance july,24,2010. On the 25th l started to feel cramping until the 28th. Also iam farting, a having lil heart burn, my nose was twitching for two days. and my breast are a lil sore. The cramping goes off and on. I also have a 21 day cycle. So my period is two days late. I dont want to jump the gun to buy a preg test what should l do?

Hi Susan, I just wanted to reply back, No iam not on any birth control. also it wasnt protected.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Shan1216)

Hi again Shan!

Since you were having unprotected sex, then feel free to wait a few more days or take a pregnancy test. The latter will let you know in a couple of minutes (literally) if you are pregnant or not.

Will you update me?

Hi Shan1216

Thank you for your question!

Having sex on the 24th and feeling of cramps on the 25th is not an indicator of pregnancy.

Your other symptoms sound like you need more fiber in your diet, rather than being pregnant!

Are you on the Pill? When you say you had sex, was it protected or not? I'm wondering, as you say you have a 21 day cycle. Is that because you are regulated by some kind of birth control?

If you are two days late, and worried, then by all means take a pregnancy test. At this stage, it will likely confirm whether you are pregnant or not.

Will you keep us updated?

also Susan l didnt feel cramps until the 28th sorry

Hi Susan, I just wanted to reply back, No iam not on any birth control. also it wasnt protected