I recently went to the ER for severe abdominal pain and also because I could no longer feel the strings of my mirena. I was told that it was lost at the tip of my uterus and I needed a D&C to have it removed. However, the doctor said I could get in to have a consult until July 28th. That's four weeks away. So my question is: is it ok to wait that long or is this something that should be taken care of before then? Also, if I'm having really bad pain, could that mean that it is causing major problems? Thank you
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.