low sex drive

My fiance' has a very low sex drive. I can understand a lower drive (we are each 52)
at our age, but she has almost no drive, She dosen't say no, but some times a little aggression on her part would be nice, I often have dinner prepared when she gets home (if I am not working), I help clean, wash clothes ect. in a effort to help her not be tired. Her first husband was emotionally abusive and belittled her. I am the exact opposite, I frequently remind her how sexy she is and how much I love her. Is there any advice that you can give me to help us?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  That's great you are trying to find ways to help the relationship.  Many things can be affecting her sexual desire.  Sexual problems, medications, anxiety, stress and mostly her being 52, Menopause.  Changes in her hormone levels may change the desire for sex. Some women experience a lagging libido during this hormonal change.  It might be good for her to see her doctor.  Sometimes counseling, medication are some of the ways to treat this.

Here's a link that might be helpful