Low sex drive?

The past few days I've noticed I've haven't been wanting to have sex with my boyfriend or have been exciting about it. I love him so much and I don't understand why I'm feeling like this, it's confusing me! Sometimes we still can have sex and sometimes it just doesn't work because I'm so dry. I'm not sure if we have just gotten into a routine but it's upsetting me that I'm not excited about sex. I just finished my last semester in undergrad and I was so stressed a week ago and could have sex and now with nothing going on, I can't. It doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not taking any medicine and everything else is fairly normal??

You may be tired or at a place in your monthly cycle where your libido is a little low. If this has only happened for 2-3 days, I wouldn't worry about. Our sex drive changes over time -sometimes due to illness, fatigue, stress or hormones, and other times for no discernible reason. I wouldn't worry about a few days.

If this continues longer than several weeks, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about it.